Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Buffalo platform shoes ♡

♡ 




So, as I've said, I LOVE platform shoes of ANY kind! I remember it like yesterday - when I bought those BUFFALO platform shoes.Oh was I proud of those shoes, and simply wouldn't dance without them.  I was very into clubbing and partying, and back then, it all looked like a scene from the movie "party monsters" starring Macaulay Culkin. People with wings, costumes, wearing platforms and jumping around spreading love. I am glad I got to live that and see that, wasn't "heavy" like in the movies, but it got "traces of it". Today, that scene, is very different from what it used to be, at least in my parts, where I am from (and around). So these shoes are a piece of memory from that period of my life. And finally, they are back in the scene. I have this slight feeling that most of the 90's are coming back, but in a waaaaay much better way. I despised the 90's haircuts, and some other things, but there were few AWESOME stuff from that period - like grunge - that is very popular now!
These FREDDY'S sweatpants, from the other hand, I bought them last weekend. Yes, I am obviously trying a lot of "new" stuff. I used to be such a boring person, liked one thing and got stuck with it. NOT ANYMORE!! haha! Now I always try to think out of my comfort zone, and buy as many colors as possible and I always put something "wild" in my basket. 
The cropped LEVI'S tee is totally vintage, and was a gift from a friend. He had an attic filled with great vintage biker Harley Davidson stuff, as his father was (or is still ) a biker and owned (and still owns) a lot of those pretty great things. 
So putting all this together it came out as a pretty fun outfit. Some will love it, some will hate it, but hey, the most important thing is that I adore it! ;)

Oh, and yesterday I had a lil bit of DIY time, and did something GREAT with my shoes :D
So I will keep u posted, as always. 

Much love, Viktoria. 




♡ 

6 comments:

  1. Oh thank you love, means a lot <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually love the 90s hairstyle!!
    I've always wanted a pair of platform shoes. I blame the spice girls (hahah remember those shoes? So awful but yet amazing).

    Ok this sounds stupid but you seem te be a very kind/nice person and I am going to follow you. Can wait for that DIY (altho your style isn't mine anymore, I still like it)

    x
    Leann

    Designer Vintage Shop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok, so it appears there's a error on my page or something, so in the description I found this "or by adding your blog's URL to their Reading List". I'll have to contact someone for this! thanks for noticing
      love
      Viktoria

      Delete
  3. Ok ehhmmm how do I follow you with Google? I do not use Bloglovin' anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I must agree that SOME woman look gorgeous with that kind of hairstyle, but most don't, at least from my point of view ofc, it's all about ones taste, likes and dislikes ^^
      Oh I remember them, I still have the SPICE WORLD vhs at home :D
      Watched the movie 1000 times - minimum, haha! and I was so obsessed with emma bunton and her platform sneakers, that I actually wore those for 3 years in elementary school - and that's how I twisted my ankle for the first time! haha. Yes, I must agree, weird shoes, really huge, but there's just something you must love about them.

      Oh love, thank you, that's really nice of you to say :)

      Ok, so, I am searching the answer for one h already, I added the gadget and everything, and it says it's added, but I just can't see it! (yes, I am still a blogspot dummy, I just started using it (yeah, created it a year ago or so, but never used it) so I am pretty much new at this! Let me ask someone for help and I let u know!
      (there is a google + button)

      And thank you once again for those nice words
      much love,
      Viktoria
      <3

      ReplyDelete

      Delete