Sunday, August 18, 2013

DIY t-shirts




I love making T-shirts, and this is one of them! I saw this amazing T-shirt Rihanna wore from  DIMEPIECE, and I felt immediately in love with it! And yes, I am ordering the original white one this week, it's a sweatshirt tho! So I made this version of it by myself, adding a little something from the other side, so I change it, sometimes the front is in the back and vice versa (other way around).

T-shirts with logos, signs and stuff like that seem to be really popular lately, and you can combine them with everything, if you know how to do it right ofc. So I made a whole bunch of them, including AINT NO WIFEY  one! I did a few of them making my own design!! no worries, will post everything, but easy, step by step! 

What would I write about if I would post everything right away, huh??? Joke aside, I love DIY! Today I'll try something with a pair of large pants I have, so, if it comes out right, I'll share it, haha!
I have really a bunch of clothes, half of them haven't been worn yet, and half of them are too big for me now, since I've lost a lot of weight. 
Hmm, maybe I should post them here and make a little sale, besides there are some good pieces of clothing - like Calvin Klein pants, *wink wink*
As I've said, step by step :P
Oh, and another thing about my pics, unfortunately they are all taken around my house, since I can't move my ass too much, huh, but hey, as I've said, next week's gonna be pretty much interesting! 
Be good guys

xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment