Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Happiness hit her like a train on a track, she killed it with kisses and from it she fled♡

Today I must say I am unbelievably happy. No particular reason, I just am. Grateful for everything I have, all my family and their love and support. Not all of us have that blessing, and I must say I do. Counting the days till I am moving to Portugal and already organizing next year and going only further. 
Now let's talk about fashion, haha! So yeah, I got this amaaaaazing smashing fluffy fur coat in SISLEY and it took my breath away - literally. The lady who was working there burst in to laughing, haha. I just love fluffy things, there is something so... soft? about them. haha! it makes you feel safe and worm, like a kangaroo in his mothers "pocket" :P
And those jeans are the only jeans that haven't wash out, I swear. like, nothing happens to them, no matter how much I wash them, and I do wash my clothes very frequently (yes, I have this obsession clean clothes, hate bad smells and specially clothes bad smell, blah). I bought them at D&G's and they are super comfy, a bit large tho, now that I've lost a lot of weight, but ok, we'll make it look like "ghetto meets princess" haha! 
This tee is another "DIY" t-shirt. As I've said, what I see (still talking about t-shirts), I make! And it doesn't cost much, just find someone who can do it in a right way. Can't wait to print some of my designs, but I need to save now a lil bit of money. 
Oh, and those boots were super trashy, so I dyed them! aren't they amazing?? like super shiny and GOOOOOLD! oh I love gold shoes, and now, I' m too afraid to buy shoes on solestruck, cause every gold pair of shoes I see, I add them to my basket !!! But yeah, I need shoes, so I need to make up my mind and really quickly. Oh, one tip when u dye your shoes (which I didn't use and now I'll have to do it all over again) - brush the color or leather off, don't know the word in english for the paper that is used for that kind of stuff, but yeah, DO IT. and clean them really good, like really good, they should be very smooth, and then spray it, dry it, and repeat (just the spraying part, haha)

Oh, and I signed up for this competition on lookbook with this look. Hope it sends me to NY to see the fashion show. So keep your fingers crossed!

Oh, and another thing, haven't forgot about the rest of the photos, nor DIY, just have to catch some time, since that now I have to work for school and get prepared for my last exams, so keep your fingers crossed for that too!!! 

much much much love, 
sincerely Viktoria 




2 comments: