Monday, August 26, 2013

Shopping time!!




So, this weekend I went with my family to shop for some new clothes! We had a great time, running around,trying stuff. I even convinced my dad to shop in Galliano's, which was way out of his comfort zone, but yeah, I convinced him to try a pair of jeans and he fell in love with it the minute he tried them on! Ah, I knew it he would! :D
And then I saw this pair of amazing baggy baby blu-ish pants , and I just had to - even tho they weren't woman's pants, but who cares, I found the smallest number and it fit!  
In ICEBERG I found this amazing orange blazer! It was in the "error" section, so they lowed the price! And to be honest, I can't find the "error" haha. 
And those amazing shoes with a lil platform , I found in BALDINI! I just love platform shoes! Yes, I am a spice girls fan, so yeah, I love them, and always will :D haha
The floral print brownish bag I found in Funky Fish, they had some brutal sales, so what the hell - I said. 
There are many other things I bought, but be patient for the next styling, I can just give you a hint - fluffy fluffy fluffy, haha!
Oh, I enjoyed this shopping so much - picking outfits for the whole family, it was super fun and it made me realize how much I love dressing people up, I just go crazy (which isn't always the best thing for them, but yeah well, it's fun).
And yes, don't worry, still working on my pics, will be uploading them soon!! As I've promised! :)

xoxo, Viktoria 






4 comments:

  1. You are so beautyful!

    Confassion
    www.confassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, thank you dear, so are you! and I love your blog too, just checked it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so awe striking beautiful here. Love all of this outfit, especially the blazer, top and kicks!!!

    ReplyDelete