Friday, August 16, 2013

† mademoiselle Viktoria


As I've said, I like to play with clothes, and I can be also very much mademoiselle (when I want to :P )
As a big fan of Godfather, maybe I got inspired by it, or maybe cause I am preparing myself for this photoshooting I am making next week with a croatian singer, a friend of mine. The Photoshooting will be inspired with Hollywood divas from the 40's,50's and 60's! I am very nervous but at the same time very excited! My school mate will help me in this photoshoot, and various friends-young talented designers will help by giving me their fabulous clothes! A big thanks to my amazing Dad and his wife, who are helping me a lot, calling people so I can get permission to shoot in some places, for getting me hairdressers and makeup artists. My parents are really amazing, always so involved in my life, and trying so hard to make it all happen!
So keep your finger crossed, and I'll keep you posted! 

xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment