Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Always sunny at Vikys


 I didn't always look like this, I was a bit chubbier and kind of shy when it comes to clothes. I knew how certain pieces of clothing should look like and how did they look on me, it didn't fit, it wasn't right!

I am not the "hitler" who says u all should be skinny cause otherwise you don't look good! NO!! I love bustier woman, with hips, tits and some junk in the trunk! It's all about the confidence, which I didn't had being heavier. Always and everything is in the head unfortunately, humans are really some weird ass nasty beings :)

As I was saying, now I love to experiment, to try different things and to be just playful with it, cause fashion is all about that - it should be fun and express the way we feel.

I usually ask myself a question before getting dressed - which color does describe my inner state today? and I think it's completely logical! U won't look every day good in yellow, or in super short jeans! Some days you feel it and connect to it, some days you don't!
But each one of use sees it differently. God forbids if we all would be the same ;)

I am wearing a black top, can't remember where I got it, white skirt with black cats - H&M and some creeper shoes. Jewelry it's mostly bought in H&M. Sunglasses are Ray Ban




No comments:

Post a Comment