Monday, August 19, 2013

Summer cosmetics

1.

1. So, as I've said, I am gonna write a few things and tips about cosmetics. This summer I made a huuuuuuge change in my usage of cosmetics, and switched from my usual, heavy foundation to a BB VICHY cream which I use only when I have to (usually when my face gets red from the sun, so I can just tone it up a bit). It moisturizes my skin and keeps it fresh. I have to be really careful, specially in the summer, since I have larger pores, so heavy foundation for me is a big NO NO. So I finally got used to the fact that I really don't need that much make-up on my face, specially in the summer. 

2. For a more fresh look I apply some highlighter just above the cheekbones, which makes everything pop (and shiny :P ). 
There is a great one I used from YSL, looks like a pencil, and it's really awesome. Another good version of it it's from LUSH, u mix a bit of toned cream with it, or cream, or whatever you use, and apply. THAT'S IT :)

For my T-zones I use this CHANEL light powder, but just a little bit, really a little bit ( you really don't need that much in the summer). And for the evening, I found this great eyeshadows, also CHANEL, which by combining them, makes the eyes pop. Or I just simply apply some eyeliner. 

2.

3.To define my eyebrows, I use ARTDECO. I start with brushing my eyebrows and then making the contour with the pencil and then I mix 2 different shades of eyebrow shadow (I believe it's called like that) to fill what needs to be filled.It is more easier to draw your eyebrows with eyebrow shadow, it gives them a softer look and definitely more natural one. 

3.

4. I always "stand out" my lips, I just love it. I have big fuller lips, so why not use what mother nature gave me? 
I found this amazing bright shades of lipstick from FLOMAR cosmetics, which reminds me a bit of the 80s make-up style. When u are wearing something plane, or you need that special something to your outfit - why not using a bright pink or orange lipstick?! :)
Few months ago I found this amazing light YSL lipstick, which smells really nice. And yes, it shines, haha +  the package design is awesome, you can use it as a little mirror! 

4. 

5. I love red lips (which u have prolly already noticed it,haha), but I couldn't seem to find that matte type of lipstick I was searching for. Thanks god that some of those ladies that work in those cosmetic stores, know their job, so she advice me this ILLAMASQUA matte lipstick, and I was amazed!! it's really awesome and the color is perfect - red wine, my fav. Yes, I am addicted to red lipstick! 

5. 

6. During the day I mostly use some perfume-cream, like NINA RICCI's one, it's fresh and it lasts for hours. Couple months ago my grandma gave me this GUCCI - Flora perfume, and since it's a bit heavier, but still flower-ish, I use it in the evening. 
I also found this coconut cream for daytime! It's amazing when u go around smelling nothing but coco all the time, haha! 

6. 


Yesterday, going through PEREZ HILTONS blog, I found this great tutorial about makeup made from Madonna's makeup artist Sammy Mourabit. And it's about that perfect light make-up with, of course, red lips :)

No comments:

Post a Comment