Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Nelly is back in the game with the bandage thing!!!!

 Yeah, that's right, I thought it would be super cool to make a major comeback with the bandage thing, cause we've missed it so much, and it's "sense" too!!
But hey Nelly, mine is bigger!!!
haha!
Naaaaah, I'm just messing with ya guys!

Unfortunately I had an operation -  nasty thingy that made me stay in the hospital for a little while, but I am getting all better now! And the bandage thing will also be over soon!

So, as I've said, I like to play with my style, some days I am more girly, other days I'm "tuffer" - haha.

Lately I've gone wild with my caps and hats in general, u'll see! small ones, big ones, everything goes!

Oh and I found this cute wannabe converse shoes in New Yorker for 7 euros!!!
My friend taught me that in those kind of stores u always search for those details, something to make your outfit pop, so I always search for some jewelry there or some similar stuff and this was the first time I actually bought shoes. I usually spend a lot of money for shoes, cause they need to be of quality, in the end - u walk in them! But I think that is ok for winter shoes! Summer shoes from the other hand should be cheep and easy, you'll prolly gonna ruin them on some festival anyways :P (while we're still young ;) ).
Shorts are from H&M, while my vest is Pool and bear I believe! And my LA cap, original.










No comments:

Post a Comment