Sunday, February 2, 2014

You can never go wrong with black!





Today was a good day. We had finally a little bit of sunshine, so we used the opportunity to do our usual creative stuff in the beautiful park of Caldas. 
I took my 'literature' a.k.a. magazines  with me, to choose my favorite designers(most of them ready-to-wear-designers) for the upcoming season(s).

Later I continued the work but this time sitting on my comfy and warm bed using the power of internet. 
And as we all know, you end up opening 100 of tabs and windows, ending up on a totally different page, in my case it always ends up with shopping.

As I was saying, my little eye spotted a great page, which probably aint a new information for some of you, but for those who didn't know anything about it - it's a page with all kind of designers with their sails, and if you dig a bit, I bet you can find some great things for affordable prices. 

In the past years I've been changing my style a lot, not just my style but my complete figure. And I got so in to it, specially combining stuff I would never dare before. 
I like to try new things, putting cheap clothes with more expensive ones and spicing it up with some details. But since I don't earn my money yet, and I can't act like a spoiled brat, I learned how to shop and shop with quality so I can get the best out of it, and hey - still learning, haha. And I believe there are thousands of young folks who can't afford expensive stuff, especially with the nowadays economics, so why not share a few tips and sites where you can find your fav stuff under lower prices.  




I've also decided to make my wish-lists and share them with you, and if I know where to get them, I'll make sure to share that with you too. 




As a tribute to Moschino's 30th anniversary I decided to pick my fav peaces that Jeremy Scott did for Moschino show Fall 2014, the new creative director ;)





1. Joyrich golden backpack,   2. fresh I am FUKK Jacket,   3. Zara ( I have a thing for 'uniformed' prints),   4. 90's pop stars tee O-MIGHTY clothing,   5.bubble butt cop tee O-MIGHTY,    6. Divinity sweater Svpply,    7.  Runaway Karen Walker necklace 






So, now about my outfit. I am wearing jumper with spikes from ZARA, which I bought last year (in man's section, lol), and this awesome leather (well, imitation of it)  "sweatpants", also from ZARA, and yes, I finally found them. If I were in a club, I would prolly put a simple black top, cause hey, you can never go wrong with black. 

I found those  leather high ankle dark green  sneakers shoes  in Lisbon, and I fell totally in love with them. They are from JANET SPORT. Since I didn't found my nike jordans shoes that I wanted.

I was torn between those and ARMANI sneakers, which were on sale with a ridiculous low price, but my dad kept telling me that I look like I am wearing orthopedic shoes, so yeah, you know the rest of the story, haha. 

This necklace I found also in ZARA while waiting in the line to pay for my pants, haha. 

The cap is a BILLABONG snapback cap, and I found it with my dad in Peniche when we got lost in an alley, so since we were lost and in front of a shop, why not check it, haha. 
The shot was taken after our photography exam, on our way home, and we spotted one of the numerous destroyed and abandoned buildings. Eva got excited immediately, especially when she saw all the crazy shadows that were going on inside of the building. 

It's nice to work with Eva, each time we are working together we are getting more and more comfortable with each other and the pictures keep getting better. She understands me when I TRY to explain my concept (TRY with caps cause I always pick the most difficult way of explaining stuff and I always end up confusing the person listening), and it always works. So heads up for Eva, gonna keep her for a while as my personal photographer, haha :P 
Joke aside, she is really great! Good job ;)

Oh and BY THE WAY, in case you were wondering which is that super awesome lipstick I've got, it's MAC's cosmetics, named DIVA, and it's the best lipstick and color ever! 















MUCH love, 
Viktoria 

No comments:

Post a Comment