Thursday, December 11, 2014

Floppy hats ♡
















Miu Miu


To continue with my "what's in" talk, this time I choose purses, accessories and shoes.


When it comes to purses, bags, I am always very picky. Since I am known for having big bags with a "narnia" situation going in it, I need a big, spacey bag. 
I just recently accepted to go out in the evening with smaller bags, you know - practical for the clubs and bars, less chance to loose anything. 











Alexander Wang





But this season appears that the era of carrying your bag hanging from your arm has left us. Carrying it in hands or on your shoulder is in and if that doesn't work for you, cagy it in your arms, against your chest, like carrying mail or some papers. 
The colors of those bags is definitely blue and all shades of it. 



















Another popular color is red, mostly wine red, and it goes for accessories as well. 
I am a big fan of that color, specially on the lips as you may have noticed. 
So, as you can see in my styling picked out for today, I bought this red adidas sporty bag, with some 70's look-alike elements on the stripes.
It's perfect, has many pockets and a zipper which has been always a problem with my bags.











Jeremy Scott



Speaking of the 70's - it has been one of the themes of this SS fashion show of Tommy Hilfiger, Jeremy Scott, Acne, etc… 
I like the Jeremy Scotts one ready to wear SS. It was fun and of course the 70's which I love. The fall/winter one for this season on the other hand, I don't know... Didn't form an opinion yet, sure there are some really fun pieces, But not sure I would quite wear them.

















Hunter
As far as it considers  the boots, the rain boots seems will be hanging around another season, and I definitely suggest the HUNTER rain boots. I have a pair of those, black-shiny, and they are summer comfy. I really tried to wear cheaper ones, but it was simply killing my feet. Now I sound like those annoying top-shop commercials "and that's not all, if you call right now you will get this amazing set for free", no, ha-ha. I just really simply adore them. 







Burberry




And HUNTER has mad by now such a wide collection of all sorts of rain boots. 
Also Valentino, MiuMiu and the unforgettable Burberry ones are super stylish, but I don't own those so I couldn't possibly tell you about their comfort, but I BET it's fine, ha-ha.


















But searching through Vogue.it favors, I certainly pick the Gsix Workshop  PVC transparent ones. They look super fun.


















Now speaking of fun, I played a little bit of dress-up again, wearing this black floppy hat which I adore, altho I would love to finally find a nice, simple, old-school bretton. Or, when i think about it, the fedora hat wouldn't be that bad too.



















P.S. girls, type of hats, a little reminder ;)

























I chose to pair it up with this 'The Simpson' cat Snowball cropped long sleeved t-shirt I got in Milano and my dear leather ZARA baggy pants. 
It all goes very well with a nice leather jacket on top. One more piece that can't get away from us.

























No comments:

Post a Comment