Thursday, August 29, 2013

Summer of 69'



So today I've remembered all those "oldschool" hits, from summer of 69', to road to nowhere, and as I'm writing I am listening at all saints! Oh, and I've been listening to k's choice, audioslave, garbage, oh, the list is long, so it inspired me to dress like this! It's cosy, and u don't have to look always "damn I am trying so hard". I put on what I feel and how I feel! So here I am wearing a vintage sweatshirt - great color, haha, some great fluorescent yellow shorts from CALZEDONIA, and some H&M leopard print shoes. 
Oh and we had a hair day makeover! I helped my sister and her friend with their hair, since they were super excited about the One Direction premiere - haha, yeah she is a big fan, and don't judge her, she is only 13! She is adorable, and it was so sweet how excited she was - she actually woke up at 7 am, and her friend came over, and they had a "lady" day all day long (cooking, doing nails and everything), haha,super sweet.
Then I went with my other half brother to get an ice-cream! And we had a competition who's bubble is gonna be bigger! I WON!! haha :P
Oh and finally I borrowed some Bukowski books, I need a break from all those paper works and photo editing and my laptop, I feel like my eyes are gonna pop out! 
So yeah, gonna finish my pics from the photoshooting, so I can finally upload them and share them with u - as promised! 
Much love, 
Viktoria <3




                                                     









6 comments: