Thursday, August 15, 2013

♡ sugar, spice and everything nice ♡


I looooove the sweet pin-upish girly stile combined with "our days", if you know what I mean. And besides, who doesn't love the 60's and 70's? if u adjust them a bit, they make a perfect styling, u can't miss with it! Last year I found this amazing pop-artish Marilyn Monroe bag from Pepe Jeans, and it was on sale too! Now I am trying to find the same dress, made out of silk, cause it should be on sale by now, since the original price is waaay to expensive for that kind of dress (I mean, it's way too thin and short for that price haha). 
I found this pineapple top a few months ago in this cheap store (I think it was TALLY WEiJL ) and I totally fell in love with it!! here on the seaside, in the evening, it usually gets a bit fresh, so I usually combine it with a baggy jeans jacket ( jeans jacket always works :P )
  



No comments:

Post a Comment