Saturday, October 4, 2014

Photoshooting timeee






This time I did a photo-shoot with my friend Tina, who I already presented to you. The photo-shooting took place in an old paper factory situated in Rijeka, Croatia, and which was also one of the largest ones in Europe, that functioned around 150 years before being shut down completely. 

There used to be held a really cool electronic music festival «HARTERA» but who isn't actual anymore, so now the town gave the youngsters a place where to party every weekend in the remains of this factory.
It is a beautiful place and I am most definitely gonna use it some more.



This time the photo-shooting was very easy. Tina was dancing and spinning while making elegant poses, and I was trying to catch her 'moments' by spinning around her and with her.
It all seemed like a good old-school waltz, just like a photo-shooting is supposed to be.
We did not had much time, since one must be very careful with the  limited source of light, which was very poor but at the same time gives that special something, but we shall definitely continue.
I tried to combine elegance with the ruins that were around us, so I think in the end it worked up just well. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment